Episode 23 - Nearly there

Hi everyone,

Here are the shownotes for this episode:


All my projects I talk about can be viewed here on Ravelry.

The West Yorkshire Spinners Aire Valley DK colour range can be found here. If you want to order from me then get in touch by email (harbouryarns@gmail.com) before the Tuesday 15th July to get a 10% discount.


The yarn retails at £4.75 a ball for 200m and comes in a variety of shades.

Me and mam at graduation, post gown removal!


Me and Auntie Bet


The beautiful view behind the shop


Harbour Yarns logo!

Hotel at Dockray, Cumbria - The Royal Hotel - highly recommended!

Comments

  1. God bless Dr.Ebacol for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2017 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr.Ebacol, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,EX_LOVER BACK and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr.Ebacol truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL:  drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com     whassApp him on +2348159042641

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 2.3 - Return to knitting

Episode 4 - Start-itis

Episode 5 - British Wooltastic