Dr Who special
Hi everyone,
The Dr Who special is up for your listening pleasure.
This week I have a special guest co-hosting with me...I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for listening
Aimee
The Dr Who special is up for your listening pleasure.
This week I have a special guest co-hosting with me...I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for listening
Aimee
I don't even watch DR.who but i really enjoyed this episode!!! Charlie is precious, what a smart and funny little boy. I loved him talking about how a certain episode was "tragic". awesome!
ReplyDeleteYour nephew is awesome. I'd love to sit and chat with him about the Doctor Who world. I'm so glad that you guys had a great time and I'm also a bit jealous - meeting Matt Smith! I wouldn't be able to contain myself. Charlie and you are so lucky to have each other to share that wonderful experience with.
ReplyDeleteThank you both so much, Charlie really enjoyed it and I am so pleased it went down well :)
ReplyDeleteI am just now catching up on your podcast. My son and I are also fans of Dr. Who here in the states. I really enjoyed hearing Charlie's infectious enthusiasm. I also am enjoying your podcast. It is getting me motivated to start back up my own podcast! - Arlene (stitchnscrap on ravelry)
ReplyDeleteJust found your podcast.
ReplyDeleteI just have to mention, I am so jealous! I adore Doctor Who! Glad to hear you and Charlie had fun!